The 'Schedule template' feature allows you to save all the shifts appearing in the schedule section as a 'Schedule Template' to re-use them in the future.
How to save the schedule Template:
1. Click the arrow button appearing next to the 'Publish' button and click 'Save as Template.'
2. Clicking the 'Save as template' button will slide-in a window to let you Give a 'Name' to the template and set notes for that particular shift template. Moreover you can click the 'Using filters/Not using filters' button to save all the shifts for the current week as a template or to save only filtered shift as a template.
Using filters: It will save the filtered shifts only.
Not using filters: All the shifts in the schedule will be saved.
How to apply the schedule Template:
1. Click the down arrow button appearing next to the Publish button and click 'Schedule template'. It will drop down the list of the saved schedule templates to choose one from.
2. Click the schedule template of your interest and click the 'Apply' button appearing at the right bottom of the page.
How to edit 'Schedule Templates':
1. Click the (Drop down menu) appearing at the top left side of the page and click Manage schedule templates.
Next, it will show the complete list of schedule templates which you have saved until now.
2. Hover the mouse over any schedule template appearing in the list and you will notice the two icons (Pencil and Trash can) sliding-in from the right side of the screen.
Click the 'Pencil icon' to edit the Template and click 'Trash can' icon to delete the schedule template.
Clicking the 'Pencil' icon will allow you to edit the 'Name' and 'Description' of a template.