The 'Leave statistics' report keeps the count of the leave requests made by each employee of your company, and classifies the leaves requests into the following respective columns.
- Employee: Name of the employees who made the leave requests.
- Approved:The number of leaves which were requested in a particular leave request that have been approved to date. (you can select the date range from the date filter given at the top bar).
- Declined: The number of leaves which were declined when the manager/approver declined the leave request for those leaves.
- Pending: The number of leaves which are pending to be approved in a leave request.
- Leave Type: The leave type for which the employee made a particular leave request.
- One leave request can be made for multiple days and each leave request will appear separately for every employee representing the number of leaves requested in a leave request.
- Each leave request will appear in a separate row, representing the Number of leaves which were requested in that leave request.
In the screenshot given above, you will notice that the employee 'Aiden James' appears to have made 3 leave requests. The first leave request was made for '4' days which has been approved. The second leave request was made for '1' day which has been declined. The third one was made for '2' days which has been approved.
You can use the available filters from the top bar and sort the report by (Date/Employees/Leave type/Locations and Positions).
You can also export the report in (CSV/PDF/Excel) format by clicking the 'Arrow button' located adjacent to the Print button at the top right side of the screen.