Availability/Preferred Worktime can be set from:
1. Schedule: (Click the employee name)
2. Workplace: (By clicking the profile, and click the Pencil icon to edit/add the availability).
Click 'Schedule' then Click the name appearing in the schedule, and then Click the Pencil icon to edit/set the availability.
Next, you need to press the 'Unavailable' button if you are setting the unavailable times, or press the 'Preferred' button if you want to highlight the preferred work-times.
To set the Unavailable/Available times: Please click the time block and hold your left mouse button, then drag your mouse toward left/right side to highlight the Available/Unavailable times.
Or select 'All' from the right corner of the window to set the availability for the full day.
You will be asked to chose between the two options 'Just this Day OR Repeat Weekly'.
Just this day: To set the availability for one time only.
Repeat Weekly: If you want this 'Availability preference' to be automatically copied to the coming weeks for the same day and time.
The 'Unavailable' times will appear in Red color and the 'Preferred available' times will appear in the Green color.
You can see the employees availability from the following:
- 1. Calendar tab. (Apply the availability filter)
- 2. Schedule tab (Apply availability and leave filter-see the screenshot for reference below)
- 3. Employee's individual profile which can be accessed by clicking the employees name from the 'Workplace' tab.
Screenshot of availability from 'Workplace' tab:
Screenshot of availability from 'Schedule' tab: