If you're facing issues with with Humanity schedule(s) in your aplications like iCal, Google Calendar or your mobile device please follow next steps:
1. Go to Schedule
2. Click on drop down in up-right corner and choose option Schedule Sync
3. On the left side of Schedule choose which calendar you want to sync
4. Click on the icon next to the schedule that you would like to sync
5. Clicking on icon will open pop-up with your 'Schedule Sync URL'
6. Copy URL from pop-up and paste it in your calendar application
Setup your calendar client
Once you have your 'Schedule Sync URL', you need to configure that with your mail client. Here are a few links for how to do that in a few of the most popular clients:
- Apple iCal - Auto-Refresh Option to Every Hour - Here use your Humanity URL instead of the Google URL
- Google Calendar
iPhone & iPod Touch
1. Go to "Settings" from the main screen
2. Select “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
3. Select “Add Account…”
4. Select "Other"
5. Select "Add Subscribed Calendar"
6. Enter the Humanity 'Schedule Sync URL'