On February 20th, we will launch an amazing new version of Humanity, your employee scheduling software. New features, improved performances, and a redesigned interface will reinvent staff management as you know it. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Migration plan - key information
- As soon as your data is migrated, you will receive an email with a temporary password to log in to your new Humanity platform at http://www.humanity.com/app
- By then, all your data will be waiting for you - locations, positions, employees, all employee assignments, time clocks, leave types, pending and approved leaves and shifts.
- For security reasons, your employees will receive an email to activate their new account and create a password.
- Your employees will have to re-enter their availability settings.
- Hourly leaves that are longer than 24 hours will be migrated as daily leaves and rounded to the next day (i.e. An hourly leave of 28 hours will be a leave of two days).
- Time clocks from Humanity v1 will be rounded to nearest 15min increment, while the ones that you will make in the future on Humanity v2 app will depend on setting 'Round time clock totals to nearest’. For example: in HV1, if start time = 07:14:25 and end time=15:12:36, it will be migrated as 07:15 and 15:15 in HV2.
- You will still be able to access your previous account for 7 days after the migration at account.humanity.com. Howev
er, please be advised any changes you make as of today will not be migrated into the new platform.
2. Discover new features that both managers and employees will love!
Smooth onboarding for all new team members through your new Training module. Consolidate employee training resources in a single location.
Scheduling wizard automatically fills your shifts in seconds.
6 levels of permission access from ‘admin’ to ‘read only’ so everyone has the information they need, while you stay in control.
Improved workplace communication thanks to a live message wall, real-time notifications, individual or group emails and bulk SMS.
Advanced filters to sort employees by skills, locations, and positions.
Remote-site management to easily assign your staff a specific address when they’re on the go.
Web and Tablet-based Time Clock to clock in and out of shifts with the snap of a photo.
Log in and take a picture to clock in or out
3. Resources: User guides for Employees and Managers
"Getting Started Guide" for Employees
To help you get your employees on board, we have prepared a dedicated user guide. They will find all the information they need on how to get started with Humanity 2.0 and how to benefit from new key features. Do not hesitate to share this guide with your teams! Click here to download
"Getting Started Guide" for Managers
Be sure to also check out our manager guide for getting started with Humanity 2.0. This guide will show you how to set up and manage your account and introduce you to the platform's key features and components. Click here to download
As always, our customer support staff is standing by to answer any and all of your questions regarding the migration. Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time via Chat - email@example.com