Most Common Questions
- ★ Account Registration - Employee
- ★ Getting Started Guides - Employees
- ★ Switching Workplaces
- ★ Account Dashboard - Employees
- Calendar - Employees
- Leave Module - Employees
- ★ The Web-Browsers supported by Humanity
- ★ Getting Started Guides for Managers
- Permission Levels and their authorities.
- Payroll-Rate cards
- Account Dashboard
- Account Registration
- Remote Locations
- Manually Activate the employees
- Import Timesheets (Time clock)
- Event Log
- Workplace Overview
- Add Locations & Positions
- How can I save my current week as a Template to use in the Future?
- How to manually add clock time?
- How to create a Paid Vacation/Leave?
- Where can I approve my employees' Time Sheets?
- What is a "Leave Request Approver"?
- Who can see the Wage rates of employees?
- Headcount by Position and Hour
- Hide Staff/Employee from the Schedule
- Auto Schedule
- Import Shifts
- Schedule Print
- Schedule Overview
- After creating a shift I see an error 'Employee is scheduled on a position he/she does not have'.
- Can I simplify setting up the time in the shifts?
- How can I differentiate between the shifts having paid and unpaid breaks?
- How can I edit/delete the shifts from a shift template?
- How do I assign employees to "Open Shifts" manually?
- How do you create a schedule template?
- Time Clock - Overview
- Force Clock out
- Clocking In & Clocking Out
- Add Clock Time
- Manage Time Sheets
- Timeclock Locations
- How Attendance Score works? (Time-sheet Attendance report)
- How to change the position of a Time Clock while editing it ?
- It gives an error "Time Clock end time is before start time".
- How can I see (in reports) if my employee clocked out earlier?
- How can I clock-out my employee, who forgot to clock-out?
- What is the difference between 'Total Hours Worked' & Total Shifts Worked.
- Leave Overview
- Add Leave Request
- Leave Types
- Company Holidays
- Leave Accruals
- Leave statistics Report - (Paid/Unpaid leaves)
What can we help you with? Choose a category.
Internal messaging for improving team communication and collaboration.
Create conflict-free schedules, and ensure your staff are always up-to-date.
Know in real-time who is late, and fill absences with ease.
Keep track of everyone's leave so that you can plan accordingly.
Visualize and compare data to make better business decisions every day.
View all your company events in one, beautiful company calendar.